Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blocks for my 3x6 bee rounds

This bee is called 3x6 sampler bee. You get put in group of 7 people, each one picking colors. I picked pink and red.
Then each person makes 6 blocks, all the same design just different colors.
This time they put us in themed groups which worked wonderfully!

This one is for my 'wonky' themed group. I just winged the pattern. I'm going to have to work on the straight lines when they cross each other but it was fun learning. The most popular colors picked were blue and green this quarter. Last quarter it was aqua and red.


These are for my 'solid' themed group. I decided to keep it simple with these blocks because I like the solids to stand out. I could make a whole quilt out of these!

I will post when I receive all my red and pink blocks back, sometime in April.

No comments: