Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pictures of the week

This is a baby quilt I made for my friend, Camille. Her niece kidneys gave out and has been in the hospital for quite a few. Camille is putting together an auction and I said I'd make her a quilt to auction off. I hope it makes her a bunch of money.
This is Lizzy. She has grown up a bunch. She is getting fixed on Thursday.
This is ShyAnn's quilt. Taron sent me the tractor fabric. I had the green which looked like fields to me. It feels good to finally be finishing these quilts. This one is going in the mail.

My boys one morning. Bee and Glo bug are sharing the controller, playing an XBOX game.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice job on the quilts. The boys are getting big.

Debz said...

Well you know I love the quilt - and don't forget the "owls" - lol.

And I still don't think it's fair that Dragonfly doesn't get to play. You guys totally bogart the controller. I bet he'd kick some Waggoner butt too ;)

Dee said...

This is such a beautiful quilt...I love the greens...and it's going for such a sweet purpose! Bless your heart!

Your boys are so cute!