Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Table runner

This is one of Erin's quilts! I'm slowly but surely getting them done!

Table runner is what this one is. Erin LOVES pebbles but after the last 8" square of tiny tiny pebbles, I said there's no way ever, I'm going to do a whole quilt out of pebbles. She suggested to make the rocks bigger.

So I did.

But I'm still not doing a whole quilt. It took almost a whole cone of thread to do this table runner. Yes it's a biger table runner but still. I can't imagine what a full size quilt would take.


This table runner took me 4.5 hours total of quilting. I had a timer on my phone and stop and started it each time I got up or started. That's totally crazy talk!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! Yes, pebbles do take wayyyyy too long to make, but the end result is just so nice to watch and stroke :)
Well done!

Unknown said...

It looks great but I have to agree that is a long time for a table runner and the pebbles look amazing.